The conference will take place at:
2 rue Albert Einstein
in the auditorium Albert Einstein.
- The Sheng Yu award for Best Paper at CIAA 2017 was presented to Janusz Brzozowski and Corwin Sinnamon for their paper titled Complexity of Proper Prefix-Convex Regular Languages
- The proceedings of CIAA 2017 are published as volume 10329 of LNCS and are available online on Springer Global Website.
- Detailed directions to the conference site can be found here.
- The program for the Tools demonstration session is available here
- The program is now available
- The list of accepted papers is now available.
The CIAA conference series, which was started in 1996, covers all aspects of implementation, application, and theory of automata and related structures. It aims to attract contributions from both classical automata theory and applications.
CIAA 2017 will take place at Université Paris-Est Marne-la-Vallée. The campus is located 30 minutes from the center of Paris using public transportation.
Topics of interest include, but not limited to: algorithms on automata, automata and logic, bioinformatics, complexity of automata operations, compilers, computer-aided verification, concurrency, data structure design for automata, data and image compression, design and architecture of automata software, digital libraries, DNA/molecular/membrane computing, document engineering, editors, environments, experimental studies and practical experience, implementation of verification methods and model checking, industrial applications, natural language and speech processing, networking, new algorithms for manipulating automata, object-oriented modeling, pattern-matching, pushdown automata and context-free grammars, quantum computing, structured and semi-structured documents, symbolic manipulation environments for automata, transducers and multi-tape automata, techniques for graphical display of automata, VLSI, viruses and related phenomena, and the world-wide web.
The scientific program will consist of invited lectures and presentations of papers selected by the international program committee, based on a thorough peer-reviewing process. A Best Paper Award (named after one of the conference founders, the late Sheng Yu) will be announced and presented during the conference.