The conference will take place at:
2 rue Albert Einstein
in the auditorium Albert Einstein.
To reach the conference from Paris, you should take the line A of the RER in the Direction of Marne-la-Vallée or Torcy and stop at the station Noisy-Champs. At Noisy-Champs, exit on the side of the head-end of the train (East). Take exit 3 to boulevard Newton and turn left on boulevard Newton. Then take a right on Avenue Ampère. Follow the avenue through past two round-abouts. The IUT Marne-la-Vallée Champs-sur-Marne will be on your right shortly after the second round-about.
From the airports to the conference venue
- To reach Paris from Charles de Gaulle airport, take RER B (follow the sign Paris par le train). The ticket costs around €10. If you want to go directly to the conference venue, you need to buy a ticket to Noisy-Champs. Use same RER B, stop at Chatelet les Halles and take RER A to Noisy-champs (just on the opposite side of the platform). Mind the board information to make sure the train stops at Noisy-Champs. The ticket costs €13.
- To reach Paris from Orly airport, take Orlyval to the RER station Antony and take RER B (direction Aéroport Charles de Gaulle/Mitry-Claye). The ticket costs around €11. If you want to go directly to the conference venue, you need to buy a ticket to Noisy-Champs. Use same RER B, stop at Chatelet les Halles and take RER A to Noisy-champs (direction Boissy-St-Léger/Marne-la-Vallée you need to change platform). Mind the board information to make sure the train stops at Noisy-Champs. The ticket costs around €15.
There are two choices for the accomodation: stay in Champs-sur-Marne close to the conference venue or stay inside Paris. If you want to have some choice where to eat in the evening, we advise you to stay in Paris.
There is only one hotel next to the conference venue Ibis Marne-la-Vallée Champs.
Commuting between Paris and Noisy-Champs is fast and easy using line A of RER. The train takes between 20 and 25min from the RER station Nation, Gare de Lyon or Chatelet-les-Halles. Before booking an hotel check travelling time to the conference venue using public transport: http://www.ratp.fr/en/.
Some of our visitors, stayed in these hotel but check the travelling time and prices before any booking.
- Hotel du Levant,
- Hotel des Grandes Ecoles , see prices
- Hotel Cluny Sorbonne , see prices
- Hotel du prince Eugène (quite close 25 minutes)
- Ibis Paris Gare de Lyon Ledru Rollin 12ème (quite close 30 minutes)